Call for posters
Authors wishing to present a poster during ELAEE must submit an abstract that briefly describes the research or case study through this link
Guidelines for abstract submissions
Abstracts must not exceed two pages in length and must include the following sections:
- Overview: brief presentation of the topic including its background and potential significance
- Methodology: how the matter was addressed, what techniques were used
- Expected results: Key findings
- Conclusions: Lessons learned and implications
- An economic flight ticket to Buenos Aires from 10 to 13 March 2019
- Lower registration fees
- An economic flight ticket to Buenos Aires from 10 to 13 March 2019.
- Event registration package.
- Lunch and Dinner as outlined by the 7ELAEE Schedule.
- 3 nights’ accommodation (10-12 March 2019).
- Access to all plenaries, keynote presentations, and workshops.
- Access to all 7ELAEE hosted social events as outlined by the Local Committee.
- Being a university student (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral or equivalent).
- Having a professional English proficiency.
- Being over 18 years old by 09 March 2019.
- Residing in a Latin American or Caribbean country.
- Having a Latin American or Caribbean nationality.
Please download the abstract template from this link: Download the form
Young Scholars Initiative (YSI)/Institute for New Economic Thinking (YSI/NET).
The YSI/NET scholarship includes:
The EKLA Bursary includes:
For a student to be eligible to win the EKLA Bursary the following requirements must be fulfilled:
The Local Committee can ask for any document or schedule an interview to validate the requirements stated before.
Disclaimer: EKLA – KAS has the right to do any cancellation.