Call for posters
The EKLA Energy Contest Registration Policy
The EKLA Bursary includes:
- An economic flight ticket to Buenos Aires from 10 to 13 March 2019.
- Event registration package.
- Lunch and Dinner as outlined by the 7ELAEE Schedule.
- 3 nights’ accommodation (10-12 March 2019).
- Access to all plenaries, keynote presentations, and workshops.
- Access to all 7ELAEE hosted social events as outlined by the Local Committee.
For a student to be eligible to win the EKLA Bursary the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Being a university student (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral or equivalent).
- Having a professional English proficiency.
- Being over 18 years old by 09 March 2019.
- Residing in a Latin American or Caribbean country.
- Having a Latin American or Caribbean nationality.
The Local Committee can ask for any document or schedule an interview to validate the requirements stated before.
Disclaimer: EKLA – KAS has the right to do any cancellation.